- I have told you that my father sexually abused me as a boy and I have the damage to prove it
- I am convinced that my father sexually abused my own daughter, as I heard news that she got whatever she wanted. She asked my father “I want a new wardrobe” and she got a loads of new clothes. All of her university fees were paid for, as well as all accommodation costs. She asked and got a house for her and her boyfriend to live in; not a flat as most do but a house. Rather than taking the action that a “normal” girl would do in that situation i.e. report her grandfather to the police, she used it as a bribery tactic
- I am convinced that he has abused one or both of my brother’s two daughters. I wondered why, all of a sudden, he was staying in a bed and breakfast close by but when I found out that my brother had been paid £1.25m, it clicked and it all made sense. I am disgusted with my brother for taking hush money and even more disgusted with his wife, who refused to discuss my concerns with her. She even blocked all of my emails
- But there is more that beggars belief
I am talking to my ex wife about getting what she is due for breach of a verbal contract that my father made with her and she suddenly came out with this. I am not going to paraphrase but quote her exactly
“It was one of the last times the 3 of us went out to eat together. We went to the old pub in the centre of Findon. You went in first and he stepped up really close to me and said “I cannot understand why David does not sleep with you in your bed, if I was your husband, I would sleep with you every night”. There was a lecherous hunger in his eyes with no glint of teasing on his straight face. It was totally out of the blue. It’s not as if it had just been mentioned. I honestly do not know how I managed to get through that meal. It was clear to me in that moment that his affection was not that of a father-in-law. Perhaps you always wondered why he became so embittered towards me and so involved as a third party in our divorce, well now you know.”
I obviously know what he is like but that action was so brazen. If my father had actually listened to what I told him, he would not have made such a statement. The reason that I sleep alone is many fold:
- On occasions, I have what are called sleeping fits. The end result of this is that I soil myself
- I snore like a pig
- Due to my subconscious and my sexual abuse by my father, my bed is my ultimate safe space. When I was on remand, I spent 99% of my time, curled up in a ball on my bed and when I have bad days, I do exactly the same.
- He never made such comments to Liesel because he would have got a mouthful back and would have been kicked out of the house BY HER.
He has always interfered in my marriages, always criticising, because maybe he felt jealous. I was with three fine women, all with many fine attributes.
It is clear that after my mother died, he could not keep what is in his trousers to himself
Everything now makes sense. In the divorce hearings, he did not disclose the verbal contract was either because:
- He wanted to keep everything for himself or
- Because Rosanna would not sleep with him and he wanted to punish her
Whatever the reason was, he put his son right in the shit and burdened me with hundreds of thousands of debt
I “talked” to Rosanna about my suspicions with regard to Verity’s abuse by my father and this is what she said
“Ps I believe you about Verity. It always struck me as strange how much she changed around your father. She was extremely controlled ….almost like a rabbit in headlights. I’m so sad for her and your nieces. As we both know; the trauma takes hold and destroys lives.”