I had little sleep last night/this morning, as my psoriasis was on overtime and causing me great discomfort. Why? My condition is stress related; it started during my painful second divorce but was made much worse in the now infamous month, April 2016 but has got worse still because of the continued actions of my whole family, the police and, of course, the “terrible twins” known as Berwin Leighton Paisner and Paicolex Trust Management AG.
This email, sent in the very early hours, was to try and sort this out, once and for all. I want them to realise that I have paid the ultimate price. Not the wanting to kill myself , if that is not bad enough, but due to the fact that I have lost my beloved daughter, Verity.
I wonder what sort of price Berwin Leighton Paisner and Paicolex Trust Management AG put on the loss of a daughter.
I bet a lot of them have children and I wonder how would THEY feel if this happened to THEM.
How would THEY feel if they became estranged from their son or daughter for no reason at all?
This is NOT business; it is the destruction of a life
That feeling of loss is immeasurable and can never be quantified in terms of money.
David HenderThu 16/07/2020 02:55
- Ron Downhill;
- Lisa Mayhew Managing Partner Berwin Leighton+4 others
In view of what has been going on over the last 4 years, I believe it is time for me to set out what I believe the resolution to this debacle should be.
- Compensation will be paid by both BLP and Paicolex
- All dividends that have been paid to Martin only, will be paid to me
- Interest on the unpaid dividends will be paid to me
- In order for (2) to be verified, I wish for all accounts since 2015 to be emailed to me
- Given the complicity of Clare Edwards with my father and/or Marriott, she is to be sacked, as what she has done is a gross misconduct. I have given her multiple chances to rectify the matter but she has chosen not to do so. I warned her many times that this would happen but she did not listen to me.
- There is to be no UK representative to the trust. John Marriott is to have nothing whatsoever to do with the trust
- Instead, all decisions will be made by the trustees. The letter of wishes was just that, wishes and the trustees are not obliged to follow them. It would make sense if these decisions are discussed with Martin and I.
- I offer my services to the trustees to perform the preparation of the accounts of both the settlement and ASC, free of charge.
- All of the so called extra charges that were added to my loan are to be reversed, as they were contrary to the signed, witnessed and executed loan agreement
- All of the deductions to my dividend that were made by Clare Edwards are to be reversed and paid to me
- I am to be reimbursed for the medical costs, grossed up, as previously advised.
- Martin has not paid a penny of interest on the property loan. This interest will be clawed back from him retrospectively, from inception, at the same rate that I was charged, i.e. 2% over base
- There will be no interest free loans to any beneficiary going forwardThe balance on my loan is complicated as it involves my father’s breach of promise and breach of a verbal contract between him and Rosanna. Ideally, he should pay off the balance and outstanding interest and, in fear of labouring the point, the LPAs need to be triggered.I must tell you that there has been a great deal of interest in the article that I posted and which related to Verity and her mother. You may have read it but I suggest that the Police have been looking at this too and building up a picture of all events.It is only a matter of time before the Police start knocking on doors; ignore that at your peril. ( I have received an update tonight (16th July) from PC Martin Egerton)Despite what Verity has done to me, the last thing that I want is for her to be arrested. If she is arrested, it will be the end of her career. As to her mother, that is an entirely different matter. She was bailed out before but not again.I would kindly ask that Ron directly approaches Verity and encourages her to prepare her statement as I have suggestedhttps://davidhenderlife.files.wordpress.com/2020/07/updated-draft-written-statement-on-behalf-of-verity-jade-beatrice-hender.docxRon, you and I both know that if she does this, there will not be any repercussions on her from the Police. I would ask for you to assist her in its preparation and that it is then sent, on her behalf, to both Surrey Police and Hampshire (Isle of Wight) police. Verity is to pick up your charges or maybe the trust.Once I have received email confirmation (in the form of an attached letter) that the police are dropping all charges and I am fully exonerated by both forces, I will then plan to return to the island but not before my appointment with my neurologist; this new effect on my health is worrying me.Harwyn is not in your purview but it will include removing John Marriott as a director and re-establishing my position on the board.After all that I have been through and the damage that has done to me, given your complicity, I am trying hard to be fair.Ignoring the tax evasion, my father made a very philanthropic gesture and it is my wish that the settlement continues as he foresaw, with us all working together, as we did before my father contracted Alzheimer’s.My pleas to you all, about his worsening condition, should not have been ignored but, in doing so, you have all caused me immeasurable pain and suffering, leading to me wanting to kill myself.Sadly, history cannot be changed and, as a result, I have lost my daughter, the most precious being to me that is living on this planet.But I cannot dwell; she knows how to contact me if she so chooses. I need to start my new life and ensure that my father is being well cared for.Regards