I talked about, in a previous post, as to what I have had to do to protect myself from illegal arrest by the police or worse by my family, especially my father, a very evil man.
All purchases to cover all bases have now been completed.
This is what I have had to do and what it cost:
- Wifi based CCTV with 4 cameras, most of them on the INSIDE of the house (INSTALLED) Cost £190.39
- WiFi Extender with hard wired Ethernet port (INSTALLED) Cost £17.99
- Sealants etc for outdoor cameras – Cost £30.15
- Extension multi plug socket – Cost £5.51
- Security cable to tie down recorder – Cost £6.05
- Eye plate to attach security cable to wall – Cost £2.59
- Dictaphone with USB – Cost £40 ( for when not in car and house)
- External microphone for dictaphone – Cost £8.99 (as above)
- One dash cam with auto recording plus memory card – Cost £27.34 (pointing at driver and driver’s door to record illegal arrest or harm)
- One dash cam with auto recording plus memory card – Cost £27.34 (pointing towards front of car to identify where car is at any given time)
- Cigarette socket multi plug for dash cams – Cost £14.59
- Clips for dash cam cables – Cost £6.99
TOTAL COST £ 377.93
Why am I telling you all of this?
Because I neither trust the Police nor my family as both want to do me harm.
If the Police had pulled their finger out when they should have, none of this would have been necessary.
And of course, all of this cost is on top of the Police precept that is added to my council tax and that part of my income tax that is handed to the Police. What do they do with all of that money?
And if I refuse to pay the Police precept? I would get summoned to court
You may think that I am doing all of this because I am suffering from paranoia.
That could not be further from the truth.
- I AM SCARED and
- IT IS FOR MY SELF PRESERVATION
PROTECTION, IN PART, FROM THE VERY ORGANISATION THAT SHOULD BE PROTECTING ME