Well, despite the incredible interest in the posts relating to Surrey Police, I have had enough.
I have got some savings, which were to be used for my move, but will now be used to sue Surrey Police and specifically,
- Nick Ephgrave, Chief Constable of Surrey Police
- Detective Inspector Alik James, his assistant
- DC Hollie Say 40254
- DS Glenn Parker 236
Notice of law suit
David HenderWed 16/10/2019 16:48
- Mr Nick Ephgrave (Chief constable – Surrey Police);
Dear Chief Constable,Quite frankly, I have had enough of the impotency and inaction of Surrey Police.
- I was told that the matter regarding 236 Glenn Parker and 40254 Hollie Say was supposed to be referred to professional standards but, after the email from your assistant, I heard nothing
- Despite me giving significant evidence to the contrary, neither of the above are willing or have been prepared to re-investigate my so called daughter’s false allegations, which had no basis whatsoever
- I am disgusted that your assistant came to the conclusion that the offer to bribe letter from my father was merely a “business arrangement”
- Your assistant has blocked every single opportunity to access you personallyI will drop the law suit against you, your assistant, DC Say and DS Parker on two conditions. They are that
- My father is arrested, prosecuted and convicted for the the attempt to bribe me
- My daughter is arrested, prosecuted and convicted for providing false allegations of sexual assault and actual bodily harmI should advise you that I have been invited by Sky to be interviewed to disclose what has happened to me and, as important, the inaction of the police.You have less than one week to respond by emailRegards