Yes, they are from different era, one set in the early 1900s and one present day but Rush could have been so much better. They will not take a blind bit of notice because it has finished but maybe they will think for next time.
Rush is being rerun on UKTV Alibi. It has powerful moments bug they have fell into the same trap as Murdoch Mysteries:
- Most of the bad people are men
- Most of the journalists are women
- One episode set in a girls school (surprise surprise)
- Plenty of unnecessary sexual scenes
- Some of the male stars made to look like fools
- A bitch of a woman in charge with a mouth to match
One episode made a very interesting point, although reflecting so called current day thinking.
Basically, a man had lost his children as the wife had been awarded sole custody by a woman judge. The ex wife wanted to move away so that the man didnt see his children; heard that sort of thing before? Ive experienced it as have many many other men. At least, in my case, I didnt have to drive hundreds of miles just to see my daughter for a few hours.